schmenzer speaks!

Tiger upgrade killed my Kung Tunes! (maybe)

So far that is the only thing I’ve noticed that is not working correctly. I get an error in the Kung Tunes app that says:

“Upload failed with error code: The command exited with a non-zero status.”

whatever that means. I assume it is related to the “curl” function that used to upload the changed files to my blog server. Could have been a security update plugging a hole too. I just noticed it when I installed Tiger on the machine I use for iTunes.

I do have a work around but it is not ideal. I have Interarchy running an FTP disk for my blog site and have it set to Mirror Both Ways and just have Kung Tunes publishing to a local directory for the site then when Interarchy notices it has a changed file it goes ahead and uploads the new track files. Seems to work for now.

If you know how to get Kung Tunes back in action, I’d like to hear about it.

[composed and posted with ecto]

Scroll To Top