Slept about 7 hours in the couch cocoon. Sore, but not painful.
Woke up during the night with a jolt as I elbowed someone in a dream! Sling on though so no harm I hope.
Woke up about 6:30AM and did some bicep curls no weight! That’s supposed to help with elbow stiffness.
8 AM Sitting in CPM torture chair for the first of 3 hours split into 1 hour chunks!
Catching up on texts with the iPhone all left-handed while the robotic arm moved my right.
Kept yesterdays settings the same for AM up 2d and 1d for PM. 57/13
Did a load of wash
Removed Gauze from my shoulder and had a Shower!
Checked out the incisions…
Got out of the house w/Mark and Jeff to Oscar’s for Lunch. The Big Gringo is the bomb!
Read Bono interview in RS.
Watched Dr Strange w/Garrett and Wendy.
No #2 yet.
Iced for about 4 hours today w/30 minutes before each chair session.
Switched to the iPad Pro with a Logitech Create keyboard for this diary. Pretty good for one-handed typing and better for posting to WordPress as well as using Lightroom CC than the iPhone.
- 3 x Excedrine throughout the day. Again, I’m experiencing soreness but no real pain.
- 1 x 5mg Oxy IR at 11PM Before Bed
Tips I thought of today:
- Button shirts are the way to go.
- Airline pillow, the C-shaped version, works well for sleeping upright.
- Find a comfy place to sleep upright.
- Benchmark activities I have questions about that I should have asked/researched before but will now ask at the follow up appointment.
- Physical Therapy post CPM chair
When can I expect to be able to do the following:
- Working on a tabletop assembling/cooking
- Pushing 50 pounds on wheels
- Moving 20 pound boxes to shelves chest high
- Then overhead
- Riding bike
- Push ups, pull ups etc.